Wonder Self Tan Foam 200ml
calculated at checkout.
Introducing a tan that works wonders on your skin.
Formulated from plant-derived hyaluronic acid and super nourishing vitamins A, C, B3 and E, Wonder Tan is the ultimate treat for your skin and delivers an ultra long lasting, deeper, more natural looking tan than ever before.
- Anti-inflammatory, skin rejuvenating tanning treatment
- Enriched with mega-hydrating hyaluronic acid
- Packed full of nourishing vitamins A, C, B3 & E
- Suitable for face & body. Suits all skin types
- No orange tones. No fake tan smell
%100 Vegan & Cruelty free, %100 Natural DHA, Paraben - palm oil - mineral oil & sulphate free
HOW TO USE
For a streak-free self tan:
- Apply to clean, exfoliated skin using our Bronze On Applicator Mitt
- Use sparingly on elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands after application.
- Rinse in lukewarm water after 1-3+ hours
CHOOSE HOW DARK YOU WANT TO GO. Shower in 1 hour for a natural tan. Leave on longer, for a deeper darker skin finish. Rinse with lukewarm water only for 45 seconds. Do not use soap or scrubs. Following your first shower your tan will continue to deepen in color over the next 24 hours. Regular showering may be taken 8-16 hours after application.
We recommend using our Bronze On Applicator Mitt and using only 15ml / 0.5fl oz per full body tan. You should achieve 10-15 tans per bottle. If you dare double coat we recommend using 25ml /0.85fl oz.
Water (Aqua, Eau), Propylene Glycol, Dihydroxyacetone, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Dihydroxypropyl Peg-5 Linoleammonium Chloride, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Caramel, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract, Erythrulose, Diethylene Glycol Monoethyl Ether, Niacinamide, Beta-Carotene, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algin, Calcium Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Green 5 (CI 61570), Red 40 (CI 16035), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 6 (CI 15985)